We only had two days in Savannah, GA and we saw & did a lot! There are certain things that we wanted to do, but either did not have time for, or the weather was to bad. Here is a short list of some things we missed out on, but wanted to do:
1. Drink lattes at the Coffee Fox.
2. Sit on a bench in each of the city squares.
3. Cruise the Savannah River on a riverboat.
4. Taste candy at a local candy shoppe.
5. Take a stroll down beautiful Jone's Street.
Is there anything that we should add to that list?