- and more Fundraising.
This is such a weird and awesome time in our ministry! God is really showing His faithfulness to us. He definitely has a hand in this trip. We could not be 40% funded without Him.
We are also:
- Getting more involved at our church.
- Spending quality time with our friends & family.
- Downsizing our stuff.
- Last-minute camping trips.
- Having small adventures together.
- Dreaming of the future.
- Excepting 2 nephews & 1 niece in the next 5 months.
- Volunteering when/where we can.
- Exercising at the YMCA.
- Limiting the amount of TV watched.
- Completing jigsaw puzzles.
- Continuing to strive to be good workers at our current jobs.
Kameron has a few video projects he is working on:
- Scrapbook our Romanian adventure.
- Update our Travel/Adventure scrapbook.
- Use up my yarn stockpile.
- Re-read all 7 Harry Potter books (just because).
We would love set aside time to chat with you about our ministry in Zimbabwe. Please comment or contact us for more information!