The same night that I made the baked sweet potato fries, I cooked up these delicious burgers. Usually when I make burgers on the stove, I just press hamburger patties together, cook, and serve with BBQ sauce, cheese & a bun. But this time I prepared them a little different, and they turned out yum yum yum!
Here's what I did:
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, salt, pepper, 2 TBSP BBQ sauce, 1/4 onion diced, & whatever seasonings you think sounds tasty.
- Add 2 lbs hamburger to your mixture
- (this is the fun part) - mix and mash the mixture & burger with your hands.
- Form into patties (should make about 4)
- ---be sure you wash your hands right away to prevent the spread of raw meat germs---
- Cook on stove or on the grill
- Serve with Pepper Jack cheese, more BBQ sauce, and bread.