This fry-cutter was given to us by my Mother, the ultimate garage-sale fiend.
A few months back, the hubs baked regular fries.
But I had to show him up by baking sweet potato fries.
They are really easy to make.
What I did:
- Clean/scrub the outside of the potato.
- Use a fry-cutter to slice your fries (if you don't have one, just slice your potatoes into fry-shaped pieces).
- Place the fries on a baking sheet with a little space between them so they do not stick together.
- Cover in olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 10-20 minutes, flipping fries halfway through.
- Let cool, so you don't burn your mouth.