This a a very flavorful & quick dinner that I whipped up one night when I wasn't in the mood to cook. I was inspired by that Pillsbury Crescent Roll Sloppy Joe commercial. You know which one I am talking about? Well, you should try this recipe. Play around with it. I'm sure you'll like it as much as the hubs did.
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- marinara sauce
- shredded cheese
- garlic salt
- shredded parmesan cheese
- unroll the crescent rolls
- divide so you have 8 squares (2 triangles each)
- spread your pizza fixin's on each of 4 squares.
- press remaining squares on top of the others so you have 4 pizza pockets
- sprinkle oregano, garlic, & parmesan on top
- cook in oven at 375 for 10-15 minutes
If you try this recipe, please tell me what you think!
Do you have other easy recipes with crescent rolls? Leave your recipe below in the comments!