Without further ado. Here is my recipe for Shrimp Marinara Tortellini:
- Spaghetti sauce
- Olive oil
- Brown sugar
- Your favorite seasonings (we use oregano, crushed red peppers, garlic, and itallian seasoning)
- Tortellini (we used the dried kind in the pasta aisle)
- Saute together all the veggies & shrimp with olive oil.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
- Mix in a bit of brown sugar (not a lot but enough for a slightly sweet taste)
- Add your seasonings to taste
- At the same time as all of the above, cook your tortellini in boiling water until tender
- & eat like you would a spaghetti dish.
- (remember your napkins!)
P.S. Sorry for the bad quality indoor, unnaturally-lit, iPhone photos.