I love peaches.
I love pie.
yum. yum. yum.
This summer I made pie.
And boy was it delicious!
- 2 pie crusts (used my Cream Cheese Pie Crust recipe that I posted on LHL)
- frozen or fresh peaches - about 10 or more (pealed, pitted, & sliced)
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/8 c butter
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 T cinnamon
- Prepare the crust first
- Mix sugar, butter, flour & cinnamon together in a bowl until well mixed
- Layer peaches & sugar mixture on top of the pie crust in the pie tin
- Put the top-crust on. I chose to a lattice crust. I just love the vintage look. Some say it is too hard and not worth it... but I disagree, I mean look at those pictures! No one has ever really taught me the proper technique, I just weave like a basket.
- Sprinkle to top with sugar & cinnamon for an extra touch.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
- Allow to cool a bit before serving.
- Slice, top with ice cream, & Enjoy!
How do you like your pie? Are there any pies that you like more than others? Go ahead and try this recipe, let me know what you think!