Remember that strawberry pie I made for Valentine's Day? Well, I had a bit of left over pie crust dough that I did not want to go to waste. Recently I have also have sliced Colorado peaches that my sister gave us. How perfect & simple it was to make a peach turnover!
- small ball of pie crust dough (I used cream cheese pie crust)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- about 3 peach slices
- roll out the pie crust
- in small bowl, combine peaches & sugar, and mix
- pour mixture onto pie crust
- seal the sides of the crust together
- bake at 350 for about 25 minutes
- serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- & enjoy!